Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Where the hell was I?

Hmmm... one whole month (i.e June) I thought of taking a self imposed hiatus. So I went on a guilt trip.

This was my first sole excursion and I forgot to carry a map with me. And predictably I lost my way. I did not know where I was heading to nor my way back home. I sat there looking for someone to guide me and take me to my safe haven, my home.

Somebody saw my plight and assured me that I will be taken to a safe place. He dropped me at the 'Lost and Found' department in the city of dreams. I stayed there waiting (not for a knight in a shining armor) and trying to chalk a way out of my misery... and it seemed to be an eternity.

Well, then heaven knows what happened later? I am as clueless as you are!

P.S. Its too complicated for any sane soul to understand the gist of the matter this partly lunatic dame is blurting out :| May be I'll regain my senses soon and get back to writing some better nonsensical posts.

1 comment:

wizard said...

According to me, this was one of your best posts.